Today, IP technologies penetrate into all spheres of communications infrastructure. They support national and international data communication services and enable users to exchange different traffic patterns (data, voice and video information, multimedia applications, etc.). It is not only a tribute to new trends but also a technological must-have since all present-day platforms are based on IP technologies and enjoy the benefits they have.
Nowadays we witness a rapid growth in the IP segment in corporate and private telephony. The intense interest is largely related to the fact that the IP equipment helps to effectively cut telecommunications costs and optimize business processes.
You can learn about technological novelties in the field of IP technologies at the Sviaz trade show. Leading foreign and local core companies will showcase today’s software, equipment and ready solutions for business or private use.
IP Technology exhibitors in 2018
- 19,000 professional visitors from 68 countries and 365 Russian cities
- 4,240 professionals were interested in the IP Telephony sector
3,100 top managers
Each second visitor is a buyer
46% came to the Russian Week of High Technologies to make procurements and search for suppliers
39% were first-time visitors to Sviaz 2018
Visitors are key corporate consumers:
- more than 800 telecom providers including those of federal importance such as VimpelCom / Beeline, Rostelecom, MTS, MegaFon, Tele2, Yota4
- 14 Russia’s major system integrators;
- leading government customers of telecom equipment such as the Russian Ministry for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters, the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Russian Ministry of Defence, and the Russian Federal Security Service.
Visitor job title:
- CEOs – 16%;
- Top executives – 17%;
- Mid-level executives – 19%;
- Engineers – 17%;
- Managers, specialists – 15%;
- Others – 16%.
Why participate in the Russian Week of High Technologies?
- Attract new clients
- Retain existing customers
- Resume relations with lost customers
- Interact with clients of your competitors
Raise brand awareness
- Give advertising exposure to your target audience
- Increase awareness and memorability of your brand
Build positive company image
- Create and keep reputation of a successful and reliable company
- Market your company as the industry leader
- Demonstrate industry expertise
Ensure business development
- Establish contacts with the right people, find new partners, see government representatives face-to-face
- Evaluate competitors and analyze the market
- Get ideas for development of your products, services and business
The exhibitors have 350 talks on average over 4 days.
Some even have up to 1,000!