The Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation 2021
2021 is declared the Year of Science and Technology
Vladimir Putin has signed a Decree on the Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation.
One of the Year's objectives is to tell the population of the country what achievements and scientists our country can be proud of. A number of thematic forums, exhibitions and conferences will be held as part of the Year.
Russian Week of High Technologies, which is annually held at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, has been also included in the list of events of the Year of Science and Technology.
A special thematic exposition organised at Russian Week of High Technologies will be attended by scientific and research organisations working in the field of IT and telecommunications.
The participation is already confirmed by:
- The Bonch-Bruevich St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications:
- The Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics;
- The Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunications and Informatics;
- The Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Information Science, and others.
The Year of Science and Technology at Russian Week of High Technologies is a platform for:
- demonstrating your scientific developments
- finding new channels for implementation of your projects and scientific developments
- establishing contact with representatives of the authorities and business
- discussing the current situation and development prospects for the telecommunication market in Russia
The Russian Week of High Technologies programme will include forums and conferences devoted to the Year of Science and Technology. Among the topics there are:
- The sate initiatives to stimulate telecommunication companies
- Internet of Things: telecommunication companies’ initiatives
- Infrastructure solutions for the innovation system implementation
- IoT technology development for urban tasks using the LoRaWAN protocol
- Development of Digital Profile Infrastructure
- Partnerships at the industries’ intersection: effective solutions
- Support of startups and MSE in the development and introduction of digital technologies and scientific discoveries of the industry
- Formation of consumer demand for domestic communication and microelectronic products
- Microelectronics production in Russia: myth or reality?
- Development of Internet of Things: support of design, certification and mass production of IoT hardware and software tools
- Global trends in the telecom industry: scientific developments and technologies
- Development of innovative solutions in the neural networks, machine training and artificial intelligence
- Development of the communications system and telecommunication infrastructure
We invite you to take part in the Year of Science and Technology at Russian Week of High Technologies! There are special participation conditions for exhibitors.
If you have any questions, please contact the exhibition manager Ksenia Erofeeva: +7 (499) 795-25-09, Erofeeva@expocentr.ru
Exhibitors also have the opportunity to make a presentation within the programme of supporting events. Send in your topics and we will find the best presentation format for you.
For participation in the programme of supporting events, please contact Oleg Ovchinnikov: +7 (499) 795-27-04, firstname.lastname@example.org.